Turkey Chili- Scouter Kemal

During these past few months, I have been focusing on making healthier meals to pack to work. While I do enjoy eating out, it does not help with keeping the weight off! A dish that I have been trying out is some turkey chili.


I have tried this dish a few times and decided to throw in some carrots to make things interesting. 


After preparation and cooking everything together, here is the final product.

I found the carrots to be a nice addition to the dish and I was able to pack healthy meals for next few days. In the future, I might add a little bit more chili powder and salt to add some flavour to this dish.

Comments

  1. Great idea to meal prep! It's SO tempting and easy to buy lunch at work/school. Not very healthy, and expensive too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment