Pikachu Pancakes - Scouter Brandon

Hi Everyone!

So I made pancakes a week ago and I thought I'd share my experience!




First I made the batter. Although I used a pre-made pancake mix, you can easily make your own pancake mix with flour, baking soda/ powder and sugar. With the pancake mix, and an egg and some flour and mix. 


After mixing, simply heat oil in a pan and pour the pancake batter into the pan! When the batter begins to bubble, flip the pancake onto the other side. 


I tried using a pikachu pancake mold, but it ended up being a lot harder than just making normal round pancakes! The batter ended up sticking to the mold, so I'm pretty sure the mold was meant for a different type of pancake batter than the one I used.


By the end the batter became thicker and made filling the pikachu mold much more difficult. I added milk to the batter to liquefy the batter more and make it easier to pour into the pan.



Honestly, I enjoy cooking, and I found it to be a great way to pass the time during quarantine!
I hope you enjoyed this, and I'm excited to see what everyone else do!

Comments

  1. Looks delicious 😋

    Maybe you could try pokemon-shaped cookies one day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment