Hi everyone! Scouter Michael here.
I hope everyone has been doing okay at home! We're starting this blog so everyone can stay in touch and share what we've all been doing. We have cubs and leaders from both Cub Packs here.
Each week, I will send out "homework" (but more fun) asking you to do something, then make a blog post about it. Here's an example: "Plan an exercise activity to do with your family". All the leaders will be doing this too!
Also, I want everyone to write comments on other people's posts. What did you think? What did you like about it? (be nice!)
Your parents will help you get started on each task and help you use this blog website. You are always welcome to ask questions!
I hope this helps everyone get through these weird times, and maybe we can learn something or two along the way.
Scouter Michael

Comments
Post a Comment