My hobbies-Jason.L

My hobby is coding and building puzzles. In coding, I make games and I build puzzles very big. They get me dizzy😵 but gave me a lot of fun!

The first picture shows one of my coded games. In this game, you shoot bullets to kill the pigs and earn points. When you get more points, you can buy more powerful bullets. Every time you buy it, you can only use it once. Don’t let the pigs cross the line!

The second picture is a picture of the puzzles I built last month with my family. It has 2000 pieces and took us a long time to build it. It took a few days to build just the outer frame!😵 Fortunately, we finally finish it without losing any piece! 😄(the third picture)








Comments

  1. Very cool things! Coding can be frustrating but also very fun. Great job for learning it yourself. Is there a program you use to help you make the game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I use scratch for coding this game.

      Delete
  2. Ahh I've taken some computing courses before. As Scouter Michael said, it can definitely be frustrating when things don't quite work and it's just one word spelled incorrectly that ruins the whole code. That said, it's very gratifying when everything works as intended!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment